Financial Preparednes for Families
A.J. Brooker Financial Associates helps families by focusing on the financial wellness of each income-earning individual, as well as the family unit as a whole. The strongest family financial plans are largely the result of effective individual education, planning and discipline. Whether you are investigating life insurance options, anticipating college tuition or managing your monthly cash flow to satisfy immediate and long term goals, this is an important stage in your financial life. Engaging with a knowledgeable professional to make sure you can navigate through life’s many periods of transition is critical to your financial preparedness at this stage of life.
Let us work with you to develop a course of action that anticipates and successfully accomplishes each family milestone. From retirement planning to risk management to portfolio management, we offer a complete range of financial services and the flexibility to engage with us in the capacity that best suits your specific needs.
Addressing a full scope of life transitions:
- Workforce to Retirement
- Death or disability
- Managing aging parents affairs
- Sending a child to college
What to Expect
Portfolio management is often treated as one size fits all, but we understand that people are different. For that reason, we make sure to consider your risk tolerance, time horizon, and specific goals in determining what mix of investments is right for you.
1. Evaluating Your Current Strategy - We believe in implementing sound investment strategies that are designed to help you achieve your personal financial objectives. That is why you can plan to sit down with us annually to revisit your goals, your investments, and make sure that they still match one another.
2. Refining Your Strategy to Meet a Variety of Changing Needs - We understand that "life happens" to even the best of plans. Our portfolio management strategies are based on a philosophy that strives to ensure that your investments remain in alignment throughout each transition.
3. Managing the Plan - We have access to wide variety of investment choices that are suited to meet a diverse group of needs. In addition, we are committed to providing fee-based investment advisory services for our clients.
It is our belief that providing these services on a fee basis, as opposed to commission, enhances our ability to provide objective advice that is not influenced by our own personal benefit. We take our role as your financial steward very seriously, and make every effort to keep your family’s needs in mind every step of the way.