Financial Management for Accomplished Professionals
A.J. Brooker Financial Associates works with individuals to provide financial guidance that is specifically tailored to his or her needs. At this point, you may be managing investment properties, concerned about personal or small business taxes, or evaluating your retirement investment strategy. This is the optimal time to begin outlining a comprehensive financial plan that will help you reach your goals and meet your needs at all stages of life. Starting out early, with a long-term plan, and leveraging the personalized attention of skilled financial professionals is an important first step toward financial preparedness.We work with individuals to achieve objectives that maximize return on investment and ensure the security of their assets over a lifetime. Some clients may need a financial plan to serve as a blueprint for their finances, while others may only prefer management of their investments. Our personalized approach provides you the flexibility to engage with us in the capacity that best suits your specific needs. While most clients usually choose to utilize both services, they always have the choice about the scope of the engagement.
What to Expect
Making the decision to entrust someone with the management of the assets you have worked so hard to acquire can be a difficult one. That is why we work diligently to build long-term relationships with our clients. We believe that a real understanding of your hopes, dreams, and challenges is the basis for successful financial planning and wealth building. We incorporate the financial planning process into our client engagements in order to provide you with the best and most comprehensive advice available.
These steps include:
1. Defining the Relationship - This is the "getting to know you" stage of the financial planning process. It involves comparing your goals to our services and determining whether there is a good fit.
2. Establishing Your Goals - It is important for us to understand what is important to you so that we can work toward achieving and maintaining your goals. During this step, you identify and prioritize your goals so that we can take steps to move in the same direction.
3. Evaluating Your Current Situation - Think of this as your financial diagnostic test. During this portion of the process, we take an X-Ray of your personal financial situation to determine what issues exist that may need attention.
4. Developing a Strategy to Achieve Your Goals - Once we know where you stand in relation to your goals, we can recommend different options to get you to your destination.
5. Implementing the Plan - It is one thing to plan. It is another to take action. Execution of your financial plan is critical in reaching your goals.
6. Monitoring the Plan - Over the years, you will change, your priorities will change, and so will a variety of other events and circumstances that we simply cannot anticipate. Consistently monitoring and updating your plan is how we ensure that your plan accurately reflects your life and the things that are most important to you.
7. Defining the Relationship - This is the "getting to know you" stage of the financial planning process. It involves comparing your goals to our services and determining whether WE ARE a good fit.